Here’s the run down of what we are making for Thanksgiving dinner.
– Or you can use cornstarch, just remember to make a slurry first
Gluten/dairy-free Potato Rolls (Tattie Scones/Fadge)
– I cheated and used instant mashed potatoes (2 cups prepared)
Gluten-free Chex Party Mix
– My recipe for all of the substitutions needed
– I used So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer instead of heavy cream
Sweet Potato Pie with Praline topping and Gluten-free crust
– Alton Brown’s pie recipe (using So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk Yogurt) and GlutenFreeGirl’s crust
Gluten-free dump cake
– Using Betty Crocker’s Gluten-free Yellow cake mix and chopped pralines
Tagged Thanksgiving. Bookmark the permalink.